Product Licences & Policies
Please review this Agreement and the Terms of Service before you purchase any Items.
The following License Terms may be amended or updated from time to time (collectively the “Agreement”) are made effective as of 17 February 2020, and constitute an agreement between you (“The Purchaser” or “you”) and the content owner, KR Baker & LD D'Andrea t/a Baker Creative.
- You wish to obtain a license to use a customisable design template ("the Item") on behalf of yourself or your client, and
- Baker Creative (“the Licensor”) retains ownership of the Item but grants you (the purchaser) an ongoing, non-exclusive, worldwide license to use the Item you have purchased to create End Products for yourself or your clients. The End Product is a customised implementation of the Item.
What you can do
- You can create unlimited End Products (customised implementations) and you can transfer End Products to your clients for any fee. When you transfer an End Product to another person, you transfer this license to that person.
- You can modify or manipulate the Item. You can combine the Item with other works and make a derivative work from it. The resulting works are subject to the terms of this license, no matter the extent of the modifications.
In a nutshell: You can customise our templates as you wish and you can resell them to your clients, so long as they have been modified and are not sold or distributed as customisable or editable templates.
What you can’t do
- End Products must not be used or sold in a way that is directly competitive with the original Item you purchased.
- You can’t resell the Item as a template. You can’t re-distribute for free or resell as a template, even after modifications.
- Neither you, or your client can extract a single component out of a template and use it outside the scope of the End Product.
- You can’t use an Item or single component from an Item in a logo, trademark, or service mark.
In a nutshell: You can resell a purchased template, but only as an End Product, not as a template. You can’t distribute our products for free, and you can’t extract elements of the design to use as you wish.
Additional license terms
- A component of the Item may be externally sourced (such as stock images or icons). Different license terms may apply to the component, such as an open source or creative commons license. If so, the component/s will be identified and the other license will apply to that component instead of this license. This license will still apply to the rest of the Item.
- Items that contain digital versions of real products, trademarks or other intellectual property owned by others have not been property released. These Items are licensed on the basis of editorial use only. It is your responsibility to consider whether your use of these Items requires a clearance and if so, to obtain that clearance from the intellectual property rights owner.
- You can only use the Item for lawful purposes.
- If an Item contains an image of a person, even if the Item is model-released you can’t use it in a way that creates a fake identity, implies personal endorsement of a product by the person, or in a way that is defamatory, obscene or demeaning, or in connection with sensitive subjects.
- This license can be terminated if you breach it. If that happens, you must stop making copies of or distributing the End Product until you remove the Item from it.
- Baker Creative retains ownership of the Item but grants you the license on these terms.
Here, we’ve clearly outlined what is included within the scope policy and what’s not as well as general guidelines for submitting feedback and support requests.
Respecting our team
Please keep any communications constructive and related to the issue at hand. We understand that tech issues can be frustrating, but we have zero tolerance for bullying. We reserve the right to not respond to support requests or feedback that we deem to be aggressive, rude, offensive, threatening or defamatory.
Respecting our time
We’re a small team, and while we’re more than happy to provide support to you, as a fellow business owner, we do ask that you respect our time as we would yours.
- Collating your questions into one email instead of sending us multiple emails
- Taking the initiative to look for answers in our FAQs before you contact us
- Paying close attention to what is and isn’t included within the scope of support
- Being as specific as possible, including visual screenshots, references or markups where relevant.
We do not place limits on the amount of support provided, as long as support requests are within the scope outlined in this policy. Each of our customers is entitled to a reasonable amount of support per product purchased, subject to a reasonable use clause. The definition of reasonable use is determined by Baker Creative at our sole discretion. Customers deemed to be abusing our support services will be notified by Baker Creative, and may be suspended from receiving support services at our discretion.
If you have questions relating to the features of Webflow, Webflow hosting, your account, billing or anything else relating to using the Webflow platform, CMS and hosting, you can browse through Webflow's extensive help centre (Webflow University), read or post a question on their community forum or get in touch with the support team. They are 100% awesome, friendly and available 2pm- 2am AWST Sunday - Friday, or 6am - 6pm PT Monday - Friday.
If you have questions relating to Canva software, features, account, billing or anything else relating to the Canva platform, you can visit their support centre.
If you have questions relating to Adobe software, features, account, billing or anything else relating to the Adobe products, you can visit their support centre.
Support must be requested via the correct channel. Although we do our best to monitor all communication channels, we cannot guarantee your enquiry will be responded to if you do not contact us via email@example.com. We aim to respond to support requests within 72 hours during business hours (9am - 5pm AWST Monday- Friday).
Scope of Support
We can provide provide support with:
- Issues or bugs associated with our design templates
- Questions or issues relating to how we’ve configured and setup the pages and features.
Please note, unfortunately, we do not provide support with:
- General Webflow, Canva and Adobe questions and support (they are much better at helping in this area!)
- Third party integrations, such as email software integrations and social media feeds
- Recovery of deleted items
- Helping to source or select imagery
Our templates are designed to be a DIY endeavour. This is the reason we are able to provide them to you at a budget friendly price point. Our support tutorials should help you to get started and edit content, but you may need to take the time to learn the platforms and software to get the best possible results.